2012 TAM Awards
Last week the 2012 Targeted Advertising and Marketing (TAM) awards were held at the Starlight Roof in St. Louis’ Chase Park Plaza. Presented by the Business Marketing Association of St. Louis for over 25 years, the TAM awards represent the best of the best in STL marketing, advertising, and communications.
The Net Impact was honored with 14 awards for our work in web development, mobile development, social media marketing, blog design, public relations, and eCommerce development.
The following awards were presented to our team during this year’s event:
Best in Class
- The Net Impact Holiday eCard (Animation and Motion Graphics Used in a Website)
- Allsup Mobile Website (Mobile Website Development)
- Safety Equipment Solutions Ecommerce Website (Website, Ecommerce)
- TricorBraun Joplin Relief iPad Auction (Mobile Website Development)
- Element Case Design Studio Customizer (Website, Internet, or Intranet)
- TXCHANGE 4 Good Campaign (Public Relations Campaign)
- Suitelinq Mobile Website (Mobile Website Development)
- The Blog for Business Law (Blogs)
- Jan Leach Style Blog (Blogs)
- The King and Prince Mobile Website (Mobile Website Development)
- Leon Uniform Company Social Media Campaign (Social Media Marketing)
- Suitelinq Mobile Application (Mobile Website Development)
- TricorBraun Corporate Website (Website, Internet, or Intranet)
- TricorBraun Mobile Website (Mobile Website Development)
The Net Impact is grateful to the TAM awards committee for this incredible recognition. Congratulations to all the St. Louis marketing, advertising, and communication agencies recognized at this awards show. More photos from the event can be found on TNI’s Facebook page. For more information on our projects, please visit our portfolio.